1786: Portland, Maine (Assumed setting for Trauma Team) is incorporated.
1897: Erich von Raitenau (Adam) is born.
1945: The United Nations (Caduceus/WHO superior) is formed.
1948: The World Health Organization (Caduceus predecessor and origin) is formed.
1953: United States Department of Health and Human Services (Caduceus origin) is formed.
1956~57: Robert Hoffman is born.
1969: USAMRIID (US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases; Caduceus predecessor) is formed.
1970~71: Patrick Mercer is born.
1976~77: Reina Mayuzumi is born.
1977~78: Irene Quatro is born.
1979~80: Lloyd Wilkens is born.
1980: The Caduceus International organization is formed as a branch of the World Health Organization and the United States Dept. of Health and Human Services.
1984~85: Cybil Myers is born.
1986~87: Justin Everett is born.
1989~90: Nozomi Weaver/Naomi Kimishima is born. (Naomi becomes Nozomi via the Witness Protection Program)
1994~95: Markus Vaughn is born.
2000's: Caduceus is formed, Dr Stiles loses father to "incurable disease"
2000~01: Valerie Blaylock is born.
2001~02: Emilio Juarez is born.
2004~05: Linda Reid is born.
First evidence of GUILT is presumably found around this time period.
2008~09: Elena Salazar is born.
2010~2011: Joshua Cunningham is born.
2010s: Dr Weaver, Dr Stiles, Dr Chase, Nurse Sears, Dr Niguel, Dr Tulba, Nurse Ross and Nurse Thompson attend college, then medical school.
2012: The Cumberland Incident, the first Rosalia virus outbreak, occurred at the Cumberland Medical Institute.
2012~13: Alyssa Breslin is born.
2018: Albert Sartre dies due to the Rosalia Virus.
2012~20: CR-S01 is convicted of the Cumberland Incident, and is initially sentenced to death. However, his sentence later changes to 250 years of imprisonment.
- Derek Stiles finishes his residency, and is employed at Hope Hospital.
- Nozomi is involved in the Delphi Organization.
- Derek discovers that he holds the Healing Touch, and refines it.
- Derek is recruited into Caduceus, and learns of GUILT.
- Derek cures Amy Chase of Deftera which has infected her for years.
- An international conference is held, which Derek attends to display his skills at treating GUILT. Delphi responds by planting a bomb, which is soon disarmed.
- Derek with Langston to Africa to investigate an abandoned Delphi laboratory. Triti is soon spotted and treated.
- Greg Kasal infected with Tetarti during a GUILT attack on Hope Hospital.
- A cure for Tetarti is developed by Caduceus and is used to treat Greg.
- Richard Anderson is infected by Pempti, and dies shortly after a cure is developed and used. Robert Hoffman takes over as Director of Caduceus.
- A large-scale GUILT attack involving multiple strains is launched. Caduceus staff mobilised to treat victims of the attack.
- A break-in occurs at Caduceus. Cybil Myers is infected with Paraskevi, but is treated soon after.
- Nozomi leaves Delphi after performing one final operation on an experimental GUILT strain.
- A raid on a Delphi outpost is carried out. Savato spotted, and a cure is quickly developed for it. Kenneth is cured of Savato and turns himself in.
- Kenneth discloses information of the Delphi base to Caduceus.
- Emilio Juarez, among six other Sinners, is operated on during the Delphi base raid.
- Adam is retrieved from the Delphi base, and is under research in Caduceus Europe.
- Nozomi joins Caduceus Europe.
- Derek makes the last known contact with Delphi leader Adam.
- GUILT breakout occurs during a Caduceus conference. Derek, then Robert Hoffman falls ill, but recovers after operation to extract a mutated form of the Savato strain.
- All GUILT-related research is outlawed by international regulations.
- Albert Sartre begins research on the Rosalia Virus and attempts to use it as an all-purpose cure for all diseases.
- Skeletal remains, later identified to be ones of Albert Sartre and infected with the Rosalia Virus, is found and falls into the custody of USAMRIID.
- CR-S01 is given an ultimatum that results in him working off his sentence by performing surgical procedures.
- Jacob Tillman is diagnosed of a myocardial infection by Gabriel Cunningham. CR-S01 is transferred to Resurgam First Care to perform the operation.
- A patient is diagnosed with Kaposi's sarcoma. CR-S01 is enlisted to treat the patient. Various abnormalities occur, but the operation is successful.
- Several other cases of unusual bruises and foci are encountered by the Resurgam crew.
- A bus crash occurs inside a mall, injuring several people, including Gabriel Cunningham.
- The Revolutionary makes a bomb threat, specifying his target as "The Corpse Whisperer".
- An explosion occurs at Alyssa Breslin's house, injuring her. The Resurgam crew works to save Alyssa while keeping the FBI, who have come to reclaim CR-S01, from reaching him.
- Naomi tracks The Raging Bomber to Portland airport, where an explosion occurs before the First Lady arrives.
- Naomi Kimishima adopts Alyssa Breslin.
- Gabriel Cunningham divorces, and quits his job at Resurgam First Care.
- A second Rosalia outbreak occurs, causing Portland to declare a state of emergency.
- Gabriel diagnoses the Rosalia Virus as a form of viral hemmorhagic fever with the help of USAMRIID's facilities. However, he is shortly pursued, and with Jacob Tillman's help he escapes with Prof Sartre's remains in tow.
- During a prison relocation, CR-SO1 escapes to support the waves of incoming patients infected with the Rosalia virus.
- Holden, along with Maria Torres and Naomi Kimishima, fly in to Mexico to find the body of Rosalia and information regarding the origins and cure for the virus.
- Rosalia's body is discovered. From her blood, a cure for the Rosalia Virus is developed.
- Naomi Kimishima falls ill due to a mutated form of the Rosalia virus, and is cured by CR-S01.
- Dr Cunningham returns to his job at Resurgam, and CR-S01 returns to prison.
- Greg Kasal and Cybil Myers's daughter, Kari, is born.
- Costigar Disease sighted and treated by Derek.
- Hands of Asclepius and Acropolis Pharmaceuticals are founded.
- PGS cases flood Caduceus. Derek and Angie recalled to Caduceus from Costigar.
- Adel Tulba is recruited into Caduceus.
- First sighting of Neo-GUILT Nous in Caduceus.
- Reina Mayuzumi acquires neural pattern data to replicate Derek's Healing Touch.
- A GUILT attack is launched on Elysium.
- Emilio Juarez dies of GUILT, causing Derek to lose his Healing Touch.
- Derek transfers to Hope Hospital until he regains his Healing Touch.
- Derek and Angie visit Kenneth, who soon falls victim to Post-Savato. After a failed operation and a call for backup, Derek soon regains his Healing Touch to treat the PGS.
- Adel tranfers to the HoA after recovering from a case of the Costigar Disease.
- The HoA launch an Ability Enhancement Programme to incorporate their doctors with artifical Healing Touches.
- Kenneth released from prison on condition that he was to be supervised by the HoA.
- Acropolis Pharmaceuticals attacked. Reina Mayuzumi kidnapped.
- Reina Mayuzumi rescued and treated during a raid on a Delphi outpost.
- HoA develops a serum to treat GUILT and PGS, and begins to recruit staff from many other hospitals, including Caduceus. Heather Ross soon transfers from Elysium to Caduceus.
- Delphi remnants, led by Heinrich von Raitenau, commence a large-scale GUILT attack.
- Derek and Angie kidnapped and held hostage in the new Delphi base.
- Delphi base located, and Delphi remnants wiped out. Heinrich tried under international law.
- Neo-GUILT outbreaks occur. Information from Kenneth traces the Neo-GUILT to the HoA and Acropolis Pharmaceuticals.
- A raid is carried out on the HoA headquarters. Several doctors there, including Adel, have fallen victim to Neo-GUILT and are soon treated.
- Neo-GUILT serum quickly developed by Caduceus.
- Patrick pursued to a chemical plant where Neo-GUILT is being cultivated. Patrick dies of a gunshot wound to the heart after the Aletheia in Reina is treated.
- HoA and Acropolis disbanded. Adel returns to Costigar while Kenneth resumes his work in prison.
- Elena Salazar receives an immunity suppressant pump unit.
- Markus receives a request from Lloyd Wilkens to return to Concordia.
- Elena Salazar has control chips of her pump unit replaced.
- Val discovers her Healing Touch.
- Montgomery Memorial Hospital closes.
- Markus and Val are transferred to Concordia Medical Institute.
- Stigma discovered to be infecting Prof Wilkens, and is soon treated.
- Prof Wilkens is kidnapped, with all information on Stigma stolen.
- Markus, Val and Elena are recruited to Caduceus USA as a team to fight Stigma.
- Scandals involving the TV show Wish Come True: Miracle Surgery occur. Markus and Val sent to prove Leonardo Bello wrong.
- Markus, Val and Elena are kidnapped, and forced to work on mutant Stigma strains. They soon escape and return to Caduceus.
- Terrorist groups abusing Stigma are discovered to be Parnassus. The Stigma team is sent to Culurama to investigate the Culurium mines, which allow for Stigma to grow and mutate.
- A raid is conducted on Parnassus' base.
- Prof Wilkens is recovered, and the mind control device on his brain removed.
- Master Vakhushti identified to be the leader of Parnassus, and is traced to his private laboratory.
- Master Vakhushti is operated on, but dies soon after.
- Derek and Angie Thompson develop a training simulation which simulates simultaneous Stigma and GUILT operations. Markus and Val requested for testing.